Acceptable Use Policy
When contributing your views/comments to this blog, please ensure that you:
- do post material to the blog that is relevant to the issues currently being discussed
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the blog
- do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of about yourself or about others in your posts to the blog (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others
- do not post anything which: racially or religiously vilifies others, incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others, or is likely to insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
- do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post material to the blog that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the blog
Posts that do not comply (or do not appear to comply) with the above points will not be posted on the blog or may be removed.
Personal Information and Privacy
By posting onto this blog, or emailing, you will be supplying ‘personal information’. Your personal information submitted to this blog will only be used in the context of this blog and for related activities/purposes.
By posting onto this blog, you grant Phillip Hodges the right to include your post on the website and to permit others to reproduce your post.